Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Cautiousness
A closer look:
The cautiousness booklet includes four lessons that help children foresee potential dangers, problems, or consequences in order to give wise, well-timed responses:
- Speak at the Right Time features the story of Queen Esther’s wise and timely appeal.
- Be Willing to Wait features the story of Noah waiting to leave the Ark.
- Think Before I Act features the story of Peter’s night of regret.
- Ask Permission features the story of Nehemiah seeking permission to go and rebuild Jerusalem.
Through this study, children will be encouraged to take wise action at the right time, allowing them to avoid much trouble, wasted time, and heartache.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at email@example.com.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2020