Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Boldness
The Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum is designed to help you teach character with a focus on God’s Word and applying His ways in everyday decisions. Each booklet defines the featured character quality, examines related Scripture, offers practical application, presents a hymn and its history, and includes four lessons — each containing Bible story questions, a coloring page, a memory verse, and a related activity.
A closer look:
The boldness booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to be bold:
- Remember That He Is My Confidence features the story of David confidently confronting a giant.
- Speak the Truth without Fear features the story of Peter and John fearlessly speaking to the council.
- Stand for What Is Right features the story of Elijah standing for God on Mount Carmel.
- Communicate with Grace features the story of Queen Esther communicating boldy, yet with grace.
Learning boldness helps children understand that there is no need to fear as they stand for what God says is true and right and just.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at email@example.com.
- Format: Softcover
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2017