Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Availability
A closer look:
The availability booklet includes four lessons that teach children how to have a good attitude as they wait on the Lord:
- Be Ready to Serve features the story of Isaiah's response to God's call.
- Consider the Needs of Others features the story of fervent prayer for Peter in prison.
- Respond Promptly When I Am Called features the story of a new calling for twelve men.
- Serve Cheerfully features the negative example of Jonah, the unwilling prophet.
Through this study, children are encouraged to overcome the natural inclination to care only for their own interests by submitting to God and esteeming others as more important than themselves.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . . [It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—ARLETTA, MOTHER FROM KANSAS
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 Pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2021
Product Code: ZBCAVA