Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Attentiveness
A closer look:
The attentiveness booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to truly listen to others:
- Have a Hearing Heart features the story of King Jehoiakim’s refusal to heed a written warning.
- Ask Questions If I Do Not Understand features the story of the disciples and their desire to learn.
- Not Be Distracted features the story of Mary learning at the feet of Jesus.
- Remember the Message features the story of the monument of stones from the Jordan River.
Through this study, children are motivated to readily accept instruction as they learn to value the speaker and his message.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . . [It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—Arletta, mother from Kansas
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2019
Product Code: ZBCATT