Best Messages of the 2022 Family Conferences
We are thrilled to present 15 of the best messages from 2022 now available via MP3 audio or MP4 video downloads. These messages were some of our favorites from all three of our Family Conferences this year. Whether your family wants to be reminded afresh of these truths, or there is someone special in your life who has never heard them, we trust they will be a blessing and an encouragement to you!
This year’s conference theme was Continue in My Word taken from John 8:31–32: “If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” If you missed out on the conferences this year, these messages will give you a taste of what was shared. We believe that you will enjoy hearing these speakers and their practical teaching from God's Word.
Note: The MP3 bundle is provided as a zipped file download. To uncompress the zipped file on a Windows computer:
right click on the downloaded zipped file and select “Extract all.” The MP4 bundle will provide you a PDF download guide with links to each video message individually.
- Gabriel Cleator: “Continue in the Word”
- David York: “The Dividends of our Difficulties”
- John Van Gelderen: “The Real You and the Real Leader”
- John Van Gelderen: “The Increase of Faith”
- Jim Schettler: “The Most Important Word About Prayer in the Bible”
- Jim Schettler: “Victory over Temptation”
- Johnny Pope: “Mornings with God”
- Ruthie Westfahl: “A Handful of Quietness”
- Hannah Overton: “Using Our Pain to Proclaim His Name”
- Dean Kershner: “Hero of Faith: Hudson Taylor”
- Gil Bates: “The One Defining Factor in a Man's Life”
- John Huffman: “Joshua at Gilgal Where The Reproach Was Rolled Away”
- Caleb Reed: “Commandments: the Pathway to Relationship”
- Peter Magnuson: “A Well-Pleased Father”
- Jenny Daniel: “His Commandments Are Not Grievous!”
- Length: 11 hours 22 minutes
- Publisher: IBLP, 2022