Why Did God Let It Happen?
Have You Wondered...
- Why God allows physical defects or deformities?
- Why so many children are in families with no fathers?
- Why God permits accidents with permanent injuries?
- Why outstanding people die prematurely?
- Why God lets abuse take place?
These and many similar situations sound like “bad things” that happen to good people. In order to understand why God lets things happen, we must first learn the basic concepts that are foundational to the ways of God. Many of us see only His acts, but do not understand His ways. When we see them from God's perspective, we understand the promise that all things do "work together for good to them that love God" (see Romans 8:28).
In this life-transforming book from Dr. Bill Gothard, learn why God lets bad things happen, the purposes of suffering, five questions to help discern intended benefits, and how God’s will is exactly what we would choose if we knew all the facts.
Learn these powerful truths and use them to comfort others.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 164 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2011
- ISBN: 978-0-916888-54-1
- Dimensions: 7", 5", 1/2"