The Geology Book
Rocks firmly anchored to the ground equally fascinate us as rocks floating through space fascinate us. Jewelry, houses, and roads are just some of the ways we use what has been made from geologic processes to advance civilization. Whether scrambling over a rocky beach, or gazing at spectacular meteor showers, we can’t get enough of geology!The Geology Book will answer common geology questions such as:
- What really carved the Grand Canyon?
- How thick is the Earth’s crust?
- How were rock formations and mountains formed?
This enlightening resource is a must-have for any school library!
- Format: Hardcover
- Length: 81 pages
- Publisher: Master Books, 2000
- ISBN: 0-89054-281-7
- ISBN-13: 9780890512814
- Dimensions: 11", 8 3/4", 1/2"