“Every battle we face is designed to show us more of what God is like.”
In his final book, Bob Schultz delves into God’s purpose for battles and conflicts in our lives. Simple and engaging , Everyday Battles offers perspective on how to find God in the heart of daily conflicts and decisions. Written for young men, this book will help anyone who desires to experience a vibrant, moment-by-moment walk with God!
- Why God Allows Battles and Suffering
- What to do at the First Sign of Conflict
- What God Really Thinks of You
- How to Gain the Wisdom You Need to Make Decisions
- The One Decision Left for you to Make
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 164 pages
- Publisher: Boulder Creek Books, 2001
- ISBN-13: 978-0-578-07368-2
- Dimensions: 8 1/2", 5 1/2", 1/2"